The SHURflo 9300 series solar pump offers a cost effective solution to remote water needs. Its rugged, durable and built to last. This solar pump is designed for reservoir filling rather than on-demand pressure system use and can deliver up to 443 LPH and up to 100psi, making it great for applications in livestock watering, irrigation, remote islands and homes. It requires basic instillation with two solar panels in series producing 24v and +/- 155W output.
Harness the power of the sun to supply water to your property.
- Fits wells 4”/102mm diameter.
- Unique waterblocked cable connector.
- Accepts a variety of jacketed cables from power source.
- Able to run dry without damage. It is recommended to have separate low level run dry protection.
- Corrosion proof housing with stainless steel fasteners.
- Long life, 24Volt DC solar operation, (12VDC solar operation is approx. 50% less flow than 24VDC).
- Pump requires solar controller to regulate and boost solar out put (controller sold separately)
- 1 year warranty