WaterSwitch provides the best possible solution for urban rainwater harvesting. The WaterSwitch provides automatic selection between rainwater from a tank and water from mains. A seamless supply of water (tank or mains) is delivered to household demands such as toilet cistern filling, washing machines, garden watering and car washing. The WaterSwitch can be fitted to most household pumps in the Onga range.
- Watermark approved.
- Automatic water saving device.
- Seamlessly switches between mains and rainwater tank.
- No mixing of mains and tank water.
- Low-pressure drop through device.
- Normally open solenoid allows mains water to flow as normal in case of power outage.
- Max. flow – >200 lpm (via pump inlet).
- Low level cut out float kit available.
Use your rainwater for:
- Washing machine
- Toilet flushing
- Car washing
- Garden watering
- Fluid: Water
- Minimum flow rate: 21Lpm
- Maximum water temperature: 40°C. Minimum water temperature: 1°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40°C. Minimum ambient temperature: 1°C
- Minimum mains pressure: 100kPa. Maximum mains pressure: 1000kPa
|ONGA WATERSWITCH - FLOATLESS|