The Farmmaster Onga Jet (OJ) range is the flagship of the Onga range. The OJ range offers precision engineered internals with a coated cast iron housing for high performanceand the ultimate in strength and longevity, you simply cannot beat this range for reliability.
- The Farmmaster OJ range is the flagship of the Onga range, offering performance, efficiency and reliability in a solid cast iron casing.
- The bottle shaped casing allows easy escape for air and aids the pump in priming suction lines.
The pump must be teamed with an injector & housing as well as a pressure tank. The minimum pressure tank size for the OJ800 is a 75 litre tank upwards.
To make a complete OJ well set you need the pump (either single or three phase), the injector & housing (which includes housing, gasket, jet and venturi) from table below and a pressure tank. Once you work out the head height/ discharge and the suction you can choose from 5 injectors that will work with the pump to get your desired flow rate and pressure. The size of the pressure tank will be determined by the specifications of your application and how much distance you will be pumping. Includes pump & pressure switch/gauge ( injector and housing sold separately)
- Stock watering, irrigation and water transfer from dams, creeks, wells and bores.
- For domestic, industrial or rural use as a manual or an automatic pressure system, stock watering, irrigation and water transfer. Options of a large range of water sources including tanks, bores, dams, creeks and rivers thanks to various injector combinations.
- Injectors to suit large range of applications
- Offset combinations available
- No moving parts down bore
- Shallow well lifts to 7.6 m
- Deep well lifts to 49 m
- Manual or automatic system
- Max. head – 123 m.
- Max. flow – 255 lpm
- 2 year warranty
Shallow well injector kit to suit Onga Farmmaster OJ 700 & 800 pumps. Range of kits with different injector options to set the performance of your OJ pump to exactly where it needs to be for maximum operation.