The Onga 500 series shallow well Farmmaster range is manufactured for both domestic and rural purposes. This range is constructed from industrial grade corrosion resistant thermoplastic and contains a built-in check valve close coupled to a cool running TEFC electric motor to give years of reliable service.
Horizontal, single-stage, surface mounted centrifugal pump. Jet and venturi assisted performance with closed impeller for pumping debris free water. Noryl pump casing with 1¼ “ BSP (male) inlet and ¾“ BSP (female) outlet.Suitable for pumping clean non-aggressive liquids without solids or fibres in suspension.
- Industrial grade corrosion resistant thermoplastic
- No moving parts down bore
- Built-in-check valve
- Shallow well lifts to 7.6m
- Manual or automatic system
- Max head 41m
- Max flow 118lpm
- Domestic, industrial or rural pressure pump for use as a manual or an automatic pressure system.
- Stock watering, irrigation and water transfer.
- Option of a large range of water sources including tanks, bores, dams, creeks and rivers.
ONGA 500 SERIES
Model Part No. kW Code 543 225‑354300 1.1 MPGZ4