The JAP series pump have been designed to pump clean water from wells/ bores of at least 4” diameter up to 50m deep, or from a water source a long distance from power supply where a standard Jet pump is not sufficient.
Before installing the pump, verify that all the pipes are clean inside to avoid any obstruction in the ejector nozzle and that there are no suction leaks.
- Max pumped liquid temperature: 60°C.
- Max ambient temperature: 40°C.
- Complete with E30 ejector. (if E20 ejector required please specify).
- Pump body: Cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating.
- Motor bracket: In die casting aluminium UNI 5076 and stainless steel Aisi 304 (cast iron for Jap 150-200).
- Ejector: Cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating.
- Diffuser, Nozzle & Venturi tube: GE Noryl® GFN2.
- Impellers, GE Noryl GFNZ (stamped brass UNI-EN 12165 available on demand).
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel Aisi 420A.
- Closed auto-ventilated motor with protection IPX4, two poles, class F insulation.
- Single-phase with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Three-phase with compulsory protection to be provided by the user.
- Continuous duty.
- A foot valve must be installed at the foot of the ejector.
- After the pump is installed, fill pipes with clean water.
- To preserve priming, a specific pressure in the circuit is necessary – a gate valve must be used to maintain this.
Note: Minimum pump operating heads must be maintained to ensure correct pump operation.
|Dimensions And Specifications|