Multicyclone is great for rural and heavy debris filled pools, It will reduce water usage and pump wear to a minimum in turn increasing water quality and pool filtration.
Ease filter workload
MultiCyclone pre-filters up to 80% of the filter’s incoming dirt load easing the workload of the swimming pool filter. As the MultiCyclone intercepts more and more dirt, the flow rate remains unchanged.
- Improving pool water circulation
- Enhancing the performance of the automatic pool cleaner and in-floor cleaning system
- Allowing effective pool vacuuming without burdening the pool filter
- Minimising filter maintenance and saving water
Minimise backwash frequency
The installation of a MultiCyclone as a pre-filter to a sand filter can reduce its backwash frequency to once per year, resulting in a saving of up to 7,000 litres of water per year for an average domestic sized swimming pool.
Minimise cartridge cleaning and replacement
The installation of a MultiCyclone as a pre-filter to a cartridge filter can reduce filter cartridge cleaning and replacement to once per swimming season and even up to once per year, depending on the size of the cartridge filter.
- Minimises filter maintenance and saves water
- No filter media to clean or replace
- Suitable for new and existing installations
- 2-year warranty