- For in-ground and above ground pools (used with large deflector wheel)
- All surfaces including tiles.
- Supplied with 12m hose, suitable for pools up to 10M x 5M (depending on location of skimmer box)
- Cleans floor only
- Picks up most leaves and small debris. Ideal for sand and silt.
- Not suitable for large debris like twigs, gum nuts, eucalyptus leaves.
Zodiac T5 Features:
Greater adhesion and manoeuvrability for a better clean
- The 2 independent Duo Traction discs, enables the T5 Duo to deliver greater pool adhesion and ultimately a better cleaning performance than single disc suction cleaners.
Low maintenance, DIY
- The T5 Duo is designed with one moving part - the patented Duralife Diaphragm - that when used as instructed will last well beyond the 2 year product warrant. The strong reinforced outer ribbing makes the diaphragm significantly more durable than competitive products and our older models of Baracuda cleaner, like the G2. The diaphragm is super easy to clean or replace, even pool owners with five thumbs will find it a cinch.
Super quite, neighbour-friendly operation
- You don't have to put up with the clack-clack-clack racket from traditional hammer style suction cleaners! The added benefit of the Duralife Diaphragm is that it also provides whisper quiet operation that won't disturb your neighbours.
Patented Twist & Lock Hose
- The T5 Duo comes with 12 lengths of Twist Lock hose. The Zodiac Twist & Lock hose provides a stronger connection between each length of hose and also improves water flow for more efficient cleaning.
Rotating Wheel Deflector
- Zodiac T5 Duo's wheel deflector enables fluid navigation around corners, steps and ladders Duralife Diaphragm.
Zodiac* T5 Duo Specifications
* Previously known as Baracuda
|Installation||To the skimmer box with AD Flow Valve|
|Hose length||12 x 1m|
|Inground & above ground pools||Recommended for max. 12 m x 6 m|
|All shapes||Rectangular, oval, round, free form|
|All bottoms||Flat, gentle slope, varying splope|
|All surfaces||Tile, concrete, pebblecrete, quartzon, fibreglass and vinyl.|